Have you seen your friends wear those really cool fishtail bracelets? Well now you can learn how to make your own!!
1. Pick three colors to start with.
(When you’re really really good at this you can use as many colors as you want!)
2. Pick one of your three colors.
3. Make this band twisted.
Use two fingers to twist around.
4. Place two bands on top of this twisted band.
5. Bring the first rubber band on the bottom up, until it overlaps the first band on the top.
6. Repeat this process until the bracelet is the size you want!
Source : http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fishtail-Bracelet-with-Your-Fingers