Have you ever seen people with a basic loom bracelet? Well, this article shows you how to make one with a double end.
Making the Single Ended Loom Bracelet
1. Take your loom board and line up the U-shaped pegs and make sure that the pegs are facing up.
2. Take a loom band and put it on the 1st middle peg to the 2nd left/right peg.
3. Take another band and put it on the 2nd left/right peg to the 3rd middle peg.
4. Proceed to the end of the loom.
5. Turn your loom board around so that the U-shaped pegs are facing down.
6. Use a hook to grab the 2nd band from you and put the band on the 3rd middle peg.
7. Proceed to the end of the loom.
8. Hook the last looped loom band onto a S-clip or C-clip.
9. Take all the bands off the loom board with the S-clip or C-clip.
10. Hook the last band onto the S-clip or C-clip.
11. Grab the band next to the only band that isn’t folded with your hand/hook and stretch it up.
12. Put that onto the closest side of the S-clip or C-clip.
13. You’re all done. Enjoy your new double ended loom bracelet!
Source : http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Double-Ended-Loom-Bracelet